This Job Listing is about Vodafone in Newbury,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Location: (Blended home working)
Salary: Competitive + Vodafone Benefits
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week – Mon to Fri)
Vodafone UK’s blended working approach means you’ll come to your contracted hub location office as and when needed to get things done for your role and for tasks that require it, otherwise you will be able to work from home. Our ‘Office in a Box’ home-working kit will be available for all who need it during your onboarding journey.
We innovate, invent and continuously improve, Vodafone UK Digital works within the heart of our business. Empowering Vodafone’s mission of being a digital-first company is in everything we do.
What will you be doing?
- You will lead the analysis effort on significant and often market leading projects, through owning and facilitating the requirements process and providing analytical and commercial insight to drive solutions.
- You will capture, document and manage business need (including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements, and ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle).
- You will regularly assess business process impact (including the impact of change on existing process, organisation and technology, capturing and documenting new and updated business processes, business intelligence, data and information modelling).
- You will partner with a range of senior stakeholders from both the business and technical teams, to ensure that we deliver simply brilliant products and services to our customers, and cutting edge IT to our staff.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be comfortable in communicating and be able to influence and negotiation stakeholders.
- You will be experienced in working up to senior management level and have the ability to structure complex information and communicate in the most appropriate way to the relevant stakeholders.
- You will enjoy driving and leading the requirement activities on a project/programme whilst maintaining the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- You will proactively identify and engage in opportunities for Continuous Improvement to evolve the capability of the team.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we would encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family, including employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes. We’re also proud to provide a Reconnect programme with flexibility to support individuals returning to work after a career break and our market-leading parental leave policies. We’re committed to supporting you throughout every step of your career at Vodafone.
Together we can
Vodafone UK are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
If you require any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility request as part of your recruitment journey, for example, extended time or breaks in between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, or assistive technology, please refer to the Accessibility section of our Careers website (careers.vodafone.co.uk) under Career Support, for guidance.
Posting end date: 30/09/2022