This Job Listing is about CHANEL in Aldgate, England, United Kingdom 2022
The Visual Merchandiser will maintain the highest level of visual standards in accordance with the CHANEL global image guidelines. Within these frameworks, your responsibilities will consist of window display realisation & maintenance, mannequins styling, general in store display refreshes & adaptations. The Visual Merchandiser for CHANEL must have a strong awareness and adaptability to the luxury retail environment. You will be expected to report directly to the Visual Merchandising Manager.
What Impact You Can Create At Chanel
This position will allow you to travel in the different store location within the UK & occasionally overseas. Your working environment will be mainly in the retail space.
- Ensure the boutique VM standards are well maintained according to guidelines & boutique needs.
- Ensure constant product rotation in the boutiques by having constant dialog with retail team & merchandising team.
- Optimise boutique tools, maintenance & inventory.
- Ensure that all VM display/windows are well understood by boutique management. Your mission is key in connecting the global visual identity of the brand & retail.
- Organize regular training with boutique staff & management.
- Regular update of boutique display via photo on the IWD platform.
- Anticipate & prepare note for next day VM realization.
- Identify in the boutique the good VM to relay, animate & train.
YOU ARE ENERGISED BY
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Working in fast-paced environment whilst remaining proactive
- Connecting with the different fashion divisions i.e., Product merchandising, Global image department and Marketing & events.
- Expressing and developing your creative skills
- Devising, implementing, and executing effective merchandising strategies
- Creating and maintaining unique visual displays in accordance with company guidelines
- Displaying excellent listening and communication skills along with ability to independently and with the team.
What You Will Bring
- Flair & agility to reinforce the visibility of our collection & participate to the unique client experience at CHANEL.
- Strong knowledges in fashion, art & culture.
- Excellent communication & relationship skills.
- Strong sense of detail.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN / WHAT CHANEL CAN OFFER YOU
- A deep understanding and sense of the values of the brand that are key elements to be successful in this mission.
- Unparalleled career development opportunities both locally or internationally are possible
- Key training who will offer you deep insight of visual luxury environment.
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aldgate, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A