Website University of Leeds
This Job Listing is about University of Leeds in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Salary: Grade 4 (£21,197– £23,715 p.a. depending on experience)
Location: University Campus (with scope for hybrid working). We are open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
Do you enjoy helping people with IT solutions? Are you passionate about IT and customer service? Do you have experience of working in a customer facing technical support role?
The University of Leeds is one of the top 135 universities in the world. We have a truly global community, with more than 39,000 students from 170 different countries and over 9,000 staff of 100 different nationalities. Established in 1904, we have a strong tradition of academic excellence, reflected in first-class student education, along with world-leading research that has a real impact around the globe.
Joining the IT Front Line Services Team you will act as first point of contact for enquiries to IT Services. You will work with a diverse range of customers, technologies and devices, solving problems and finding solutions to IT issues. With responsibility for triaging incoming enquiries and calls, you will work to provide a first time fix service for straightforward incidents and issues referring more complex issues to 2nd and 3rd line support teams across the IT Service. You will have excellent customer service skills and be able to translate technical information to a wide range of users.
You will be able to resolve various technical issues, troubleshoot and provide first line and second line fixes for desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices. With a professional approach and excellent communication skills, you will be working as part of a team to manage your workload, which will be key in ensuring users can access core IT services.
What we offer in return
- 26 days holiday plus approx.16 Bank Holidays/days that the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – That’s 42 days a year!
- Generous pension scheme options plus life assurance
- Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
- Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and much more.
- Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
If you are looking for a role that will enhance the work of a world leading institution apply today.
Interviews will be held the week commencing 14 November.
To explore the post further or for any queries, you may have, please contact:
Julie Webster, IT Operational Lead (Front Line Services)
Email: [email protected]
Vaseem Mohammed, IT Operational Lead (Front Line Services)
Email: [email protected]
Location: Leeds – Main Campus
Faculty/Service: Professional Services
Category: Technical Support
Grade: Grade 4
Salary: £21,197 to £23,715 p.a.
Post Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Ongoing
Release Date: Friday 21 October 2022
Closing Date: Sunday 06 November 2022