Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
What You’ll Do
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
- Book appointments for outpatients, diagnostic, mammograms, Ultrasound scans, inpatient and day case episodes including pre-assessment.
- Add patients to the waiting list.
- Reschedule and cancel appointments accordingly
- Liaise with a multidisciplinary team.
- Regular telephone contact with patients, GP’s and other relevant clinical professionals ensuring the patients pathway runs smoothly
- Booking appointments within a set period, essential to the patients care and Trust targets
- Booking transport and interpreters as required
- All other admin duties such as raising patient records/ post and the generic email account.
- Using UHS systems including Camis, eCamis, HICCS and Cris
What We’re Looking For
You will need to have a high standard of spelling and grammar. Be committed to learn and develop. You will need to demonstrate compassion, patience, and calmness with good communication skills. Due to the nature of this role a high level of organisation is essential.
We’re Also Looking For You To Demonstrate
- High standards of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate over the telephone and in person.
- Use of IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
The ability to work independently, seeking guidance where necessary.