Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
We’re looking for someone to develop this role as an addition to their existing portfolio of work; as such it would be remunerated with an additional responsibility payment. It is anticipated that the duties could be discharged flexibly to fit in with existing commitments.
You’ll be responsible for strategic leadership of the charity, developing the current senior leadership team and ensuring a strong interface between the Charity and the Trust.
Provide Strategic Oversight Of The Charity Through
- Experienced NHS leadership and operational experience
- Leadership of the Charity to oversee the implementation of the long-term strategy including increasing income generation
- Support, guidance, and development to the Assistant Charity Directors
- Provide an operational link between the Trust and Charity to ensure the support of key stakeholders
- Experience of working at senior level in a large complex NHS environment.
- Experience of commercial development and income generation
- Competent in complex stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Experience of designing and delivery of strategy in a complex NHS organisation
- Experience of delivery of major projects across a large organisation to time, budget and specification
- Experience of working with Charity partners in a health or other setting
- Competent presenter and communicator to stakeholders at all levels
- Competent negotiation, persuasion, and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- A compassionate, values driven leader, who focus on generating inclusion and belonging
- If you’re interested in applying for this role, we’d encourage you to get in touch using the contact information at the bottom of this advert with any questions or if you would like to arrange an informal visit. Alternatively, if you’re ready to apply, please follow the link below to complete an application.