Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities About The Team
The post sits within the Perioperative Medicine Team whose purpose is to assess and optimise patients’ physical health prior to surgery. We are one of the leading Perioperative teams in the country providing services for over 1000 patients a year. The team runs clinics including exercise testing, shared decision making consultations, anaemia treatment and patient education sessions.
Our team prides itself in being transformational and providing a high quality experience to patients. We are continually advancing with a team of both permanent staff and those on secondment roles taking on new projects.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- To support patients signing up to MyMR face to face or over the telephone.
- To coordinate the training of the clinical team in using MyMR
- To collaborate with the MyMR product team when coordinatingeporting MyMR training, bugs, and issues
- To identify and report suggestions or ideas from patients, staff, or volunteers regarding MyMR
- To work with clinical teams to identify patients to be signed up to use MyMR or other health apps and support processes e.g in clinic
- Where required supervise band 2 staff working in the clinical service
- To manage own workload, working autonomously and as part of a team
- To help/support with other patient facing digital platforms and tools
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Skilled and/or experienced in customer service, training, communication, and digital skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, organised, and flexible in different tasks
- Empathic, patient, and supportive to a diverse audience
- Can multi-task, prioritise, and handle non-routine issues
Interviews will be held on 29 th September 2022.
Should you have any queries, please contact the details below.