Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
As a Recruitment Coordinator you’ll be the first point of contract for our recruiting managers and candidates, delivering a first class experience and providing specialist recruitment guidance across the recruitment process. You will be responsible for coordinating the end-to-end recruitment process from advertising vacancies through to offers of employment as well as meeting deadlines and ensuring KPIs (key performance indictors) are achieved. Here’s a snippet of what you’ll be leading on day to day;
- providing specialist guidance on advertising, selection process, contract of employment and queries relating to the terms and conditions of Medical and Dental Staff
- Advertising, longlisting and interview set-ups for the Medical and Dental roles that you’ll be responsible for
- adherence to the NHS employment check standards and compliance with appropriate employment legislation through management of pre-employment checks of the candidates you’ll be responsible for
- delivery of a timely, accurate and high quality customer focused service to our candidates and employees who are joining the organisation
- Issuing contracts of employments and changes Medical and Dental staff
We are open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and 8am -12pm on Saturdays so flexibility to deliver these shifts is essential with occasional Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
As part of this role, we are able to offer the role as an apprenticeship (if suitable for the candidate) this will give you an opportunity to earn while you learn whilst studying towards a highly recognised professional qualification. If you are offered the role under the apprenticeship this will allow for you to study for your CIPD Level 5 and will be paid under NHS Band 4 – Annex 21 arrangements which is different to the salary displayed on this advert. Please note this position will for 37.5 hours per week, consisting of four days a week and one day a week studying during term-time.
What we’re looking for
We’ll Also Be Looking For You To Demonstrate
Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities within a busy team are essential.
- previous experience of pre-employment check compliance
- previous experience working in an operational recruitment role
- up-to-date knowledge of resourcing and recruitment processes and best practice
- able to build effective working relationships with managers at all levels of seniority
We recruit into high volume vacancies as well as niche, highly specialist posts. Along with administering the pre-employment checks, contracts and onboarding of our Medical and Dental Trainees from Health Education Wessex.
Interviews will be held on Thursday, 13 October 2022
Should you have any queries, please use the contact details below to get in touch.