Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
What You’ll Do
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
- As a Lead member of the team, help manage the prioritisation, planning and delivery of existing and future (advanced) analyses.
- Deliver mandatory changes and agreed corporate strategic information developments in own area, including new projects and new reporting processes for both clinical and non-clinical analytics.
- Provide professional support, advice and guidance to Divisional and Trust Headquarters colleagues on all aspects of information, including data capture, coding and classification, HRG grouping, information analysis, reporting, quality and NHS data standards.
- Liaise with Business Intelligence development colleagues to ensure that work programmes are defined and cross-team working is effectively planned and key project outputs are achieved.
- Manage and develop a small team of analysts to ensure delivery of departmental and Trust projects.
You Will Need To Have
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- The ability to demonstrate the use of software to process raw data, create complex reports and provide information outputs
- Knowledge of NHS acute sector patient-based data and operational reporting requirements
- Demonstrable extensive experience of information analysis and reporting
- Expertise and experience in dealing with identifiable data and commercially sensitive data
- Experience of leading service delivery to meet set timescales and deadlines