Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Detailed job description and main responsibilities Your Responsibilities What you’ll do
Support the Planning and Business Development Managers in the business planning process to ensure:
- The Trust’s Forward Vision, Strategic Objectives and Values are replicated in Divisional, Care Group and specialty-level plans
- Strategic and implementation operational plans are linked to the Trust’s Vision through the Annual Trust Operational Plan (regulator plan)
- Year on year objectives are identified to move the service forward and any shifts in activity are affordable, quantified and achievable in the timeframe.
- The Division is actively engaged in the planning process and that plans are measured and managed (Divisional plans are integral to negotiated commissioning agreements and to the annual budget setting process)
- Identify linkages between demand and capacity through analytical appraisal and modelling, with dedicated support to demand and capacity modelling to support plans and business proposals
- Quantify the associated resource requirement and financial case
- To establish and maintain a robust Project Management methodology in relation to discreet service developments, tenders or capital programme schemes
What we’re looking for
We put Patients First in our work to improve their experience of care at UHS, we Work Together with a wide range of departments and organisations as partners, and we are Always looking to Improve our trust services for the public, patients and staff.
- The personal drive to work independently but with the support of an established team
- A sound knowledge of the current NHS structure and strategic context
- A keen eye for detail and financial competence
- Have excellent communication and influential skills for a wide variety of stakeholders
- Able to be an ‘honest broker’ managing conflicting priorities and agendas in the best interest of the Trust
- An ambition to learn every day
- A track record of success in delivering change and project management in a complex healthcare setting
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work as a team player
Should you have any queries, please use the contact details below to get in touch.