Website Underdog Recruitment Limited
This Job Listing is about Underdog Recruitment Limited in Romsey,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Are you a Health and Safety Manager looking for a role with a company where you are really valued?
Is working for a company that invests in its team top of the “must-haves” list?
As a one of the fastest growing companies within the Building Services industry, our Client prides themselves on low staff turnover rate, an enviable package and having a team with a winning mentality!
Keep reading to find out more….
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and embed a Health & Safety culture within the company.
- Develop and implement a Health & Safety strategy in line with the company growth plan
- Responsible for the control and effective utilisation of an annual H&S budget
- Responsible for the retention of company accreditations through application, audit and maintenance of relevant works and portals
- Accountable for Technical and Safety training
- Uphold H&S standards through review of documentation including but not limited to: Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Construction Phase Plans
- Educate colleagues on developments within legislation and innovation for safer working practices
- Develop framework to consistently assess Sub-Contractor network to mitigate risks associated
- Conduct thorough H&S investigations when required
- Develop Health & Safety reporting to support decision-making by the Board
- Maintain and develop H&S management systems
- Review and draft Company policies to support accreditations/tenders/legal compliance
- Responsible for comprehensive induction of all new employees to Health & Safety
- Duty holder responsibilities for Refcom, NICEIC, Gas Safe, Safe Contractor, CHAS.
Who You Are
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Happy to travel across the South of England visiting various Client Sites
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
- DBS Clearance
- Experience working within the Building Services sector
- Technical understanding of the sector
- Ability to use emotional intelligence to listen and learn from stakeholders to provide suitable solutions
- Highly organised and able to manage a demanding workload
- Able to take a strategic approach to Health & Safety
The Package On Offer
- Part of the Senior Management Team
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- On-site gym, free to use
- Vitality private medical insurance
- Enrolment into pension scheme
- Fully funded summer and winter social events
- Birthday, work anniversary and Easter presents
- Audible account with free credits each month
- Training investment in professional or technical fields
- Opportunity to actively be a part of our CSR strategy
- Recommend a friend scheme paying £500 on the day they start and a further £500 once they’ve passed their probation!
- Specsavers eyecare scheme
- Free parking
Salary: £50k +
Please apply within or call Mikaela at Underdog Recruitment Limited for more information.