Website UK Ministry of Defence
This Job Listing is about UK Ministry of Defence in StokeGifford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
You will be a part of a team that covers a range of tasks. The key duties and responsibilities for the Knowledge Management Officer include;
- Assisting with managing knowledge associated with commercial policy, guidance and legislation.
- Working as part of a team to develop and implement a knowledge management strategy across the commercial function.
- Maintaining and updating existing knowledge management systems, notably the Commercial Toolkit and Knowledge in Defence.
- Working to enhance and modernise existing knowledge management systems in line with user and government requirements.
- Providing cover for the Commercial Policy Helpdesk, including triaging commercial policy queries, identifying trends and proposing amendments to commercial policy documents.
- Supporting the Policy Development and Embed team to operationalise and embed new and updated policy and guidance.
- Provide support to the team’s MS Forms and Power BI dashboard.
- Supporting the implementation of changes resulting from Procurement Reform.
The role is not necessarily limited to the areas of work described above. The job holder will therefore need to be flexible, self-starting and keen to embrace cross boundary working. They will be able to react quickly to rapidly changing priorities.