Website UK Ministry of Defence
This Job Listing is about UK Ministry of Defence in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
You’ll be taking on an exciting and demanding role, working alongside military and civilian personnel to make a real difference for defence users, solving critical problems in managing the UK’s defence, and successfully executing 21st-century military operations.
As a Service Owner, you are accountable for the quality of the Foundry’s data services. You will be expected to operate at scale and provide the connection between multidisciplinary business areas and stakeholders.
- Ensure the necessary business processes and practices are followed
- Participate in the governance and security of the service
- Act as a point of escalation for the delivery teams
- Own the budget and allocate funding to areas of the service based on your decisions about priorities
- Communicate the benefits and performance of your service
- Be responsible for the successful operation and continuous improvement of the service.
For further information on the role, see the Digital, Data and Technology Framework:
This job role is suitable for hybrid working, an informal, non-contractual and voluntary arrangement, blending a balance of attendance in the workplace (your permanent duty station) and working from home as a personal choice. If you are successful, any opportunities for hybrid working will be discussed with you before you take up your post.
The successful candidate must carry out all their duties from a UK location and cannot do so from an overseas site at any time.