Website Tyl by NatWest
This Job Listing is about Tyl by NatWest in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Customer Insight Analyst
- Put your analytical skills to use and take on a role with great development opportunity
- You’ll be undertaking analysis and delivering insight projects to help us to understand our customers
- Working in a start-up environment, you’ll join a small team with great progression and development opportunities
What you’ll do
As a Customer Insight Analyst, you’ll be supporting the delivery of a range of primary insight projects including qualitative, quantitative and knowledge reviews. You’ll be supporting the Insight Consultancy team in the delivery of research based on existing insight, and integrating where relevant with new findings.
You’ll also be:
- Leading the way in development and creation of propensity models to enhance our current lead generation strike rates
- Developing project specific approaches and frameworks to make sure that appropriate data and analytics are used in the assessment of specific business projects
- Developing and implementing customer value and customer segmentation models
- Enhancing and developing the current product MI reporting suite
- Supporting the ongoing review and revision of processes, making sure they are robust and there are controls in place for all identified risks
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone who will strive to be our specialist on all things related to payments. You’ll be committed to helping us understand our merchants, their challenges, and how we can better serve them.
With excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, you’ll champion the use of research and insights to make a positive impact on our fast-growing business.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience working with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, from design to results reporting
- The skills to bring data to life through engaging visualisations, acting as an internal voice for merchant and competitor insights that drive business conversations
- Advanced knowledge of database development, interrogation and data mining techniques
- Proven track record in statistical modelling
- Proven analytical MI reporting skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Apply for this job