Website Total Training Provision
This Job Listing is about Total Training Provision in Barnsley,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Aspire Furniture is a unique manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer specializing in the furniture & E-commerce industry. Established in 2013 the business has gone from strength to strength enjoying almost constant growth. Having enjoyed success in the wholesaling of products they went on to develop their own manufacturing facility based in Leeds. This is a young and ambitious business that has a fantastic culture and take care of its employees.
The operations coordinator’s role within the operations team is to support continued growth. Working in the heart of the business the role is fast-paced and requires concise logical thinking to adapt to ever-changing scenarios.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To
- Managing fulfilments of daily dropship orders
- Overseeing logistics for bulk B2B and B2C deliveries
- Stock management throughout the business across multiple sites
- Supply chain & Stock control for growing import business
- Liaising with overseas factories and freight forwarders
- Working within multiple e-commerce retailers’ order management systems
- Creation and management of new and existing process flow and automation
- Alongside these duties, you will be working towards gaining a Business Administration Level 3 Qualification through completing your Apprenticeship.
- Following the successful completion of this apprenticeship, we would then hope to keep you on as a permanent team member.
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided but the ideal candidate would be:
- Computer Literate
- Be able to plan and prioritize time
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have meticulous attention to detail