Website The University of Law
This Job Listing is about The University of Law in Bloomsbury,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Salary – £26,201
We are looking to recruit a Student Information Officer at our Bloomsbury Campus to assist with services offered by the Student Information team including; student records, student inductions, and verification of student eligibility, absence monitoring and compliance with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) regulations for international students.
As a Student Information Officer at The University of Law, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact on campus for all face-to-face enquiries from students, staff or members of the public, ensuring that a prompt and professional response is given at all times.
- Provide information and support on a range of enquiries including those relating to new students transitioning to the campus and/or a new course, assessments, timetabling, print services and more.
- Work in collaboration with the University’s Student Immigration Compliance & Advice team to support international students and ensure compliance with Home Office regulations
- Resolve all queries and requests in an efficient manner in accordance with established service levels, referring on to and liaising with relevant specialist teams where required within agreed processes. Ensure that each query and request is dealt with seamlessly
- Respond to enquiries through all communication channels, including phone, email, live chat and social media, adhering to defined key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensuring accurate and professional responses at all times
We are looking for individuals who are/can:
You will have a good working knowledge of word, excel and databases together with good planning and organisational skills, a methodical approach, and a keen eye for detail. Additionally, you will be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
On top of a competitive salary (£26,201), we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 30 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes:
- Private Medical Scheme and Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Training and Qualifications (including Course Sponsorship/Fee Discount)
- Season Ticket Loans and Student Discounts
If you would like to arrange an informal discussion prior to application, please email Ella Tilford ([email protected]) and Dylan Evans ([email protected]) and include ‘ULaw Bloomsbury Campus – Student Information Officer Role’ in the heading.
What do we offer?
We offer an inclusive and supportive work environment and are committed to developing our staff through a variety of means including educational sponsorship, discounted course fees and a range of in-house training. We also offer a generous annual leave allowance and private medical insurance.
Diversity and Inclusion is central to everything we do. We are actively committed to promoting and participating in good practice in the way we attract and retain staff, as we appreciate the value and benefits of a truly diverse workforce. Aligned to this is the opportunity to join one of our three self-organised staff networks for Black, Asian and Minority staff, Disabled staff and LGBTQ+ staff. We celebrate difference and recognise the benefits that this brings to our inclusive culture, including age, disability, gender identity and expression, religion, race, sex, sexual orientation and socio economic background. The University is committed to ensuring our workforce is reflective of our diverse student population and, therefore, we are striving to increase the representation of Black, Asian, Minority, Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds across all roles and at all levels. All appointments will be made on merit.
We pride ourselves on being open-minded when reviewing applications, we will consider candidates based on your potential, rather than an exact match to the role requirements.
No agencies please.
Diversity, Inclusion and Flexible Working:
We are committed to ensuring our workforce is reflective of our diverse student population, striving to increase the representation of age, disability, gender identity and expression, religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background of our employees.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may require support with the recruitment process – please contact the ULaw Talent Acquisition Team via [email protected]