Website The CocaCola Company
This Job Listing is about The CocaCola Company in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Location: Europe Flexible Location
Travel: Estimated minimal global travel annually, may be required to travel in market for events and supplier meetings
ROLE LOCATION: The location of the positions and whether relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company.
The Marketing Procurement Data Analyst (s) role will be the key point of contact and central co-ordination for all Global activities for TCCC as part of the Global Marketing Procurement Operations team. The role (s) will work closely with the marketing procurement team and cross functionally at global and OU level supporting data and analytics reporting and change initiatives.
The primary focus of the Data Analyst (s) is to support all data and analytics requirements by maximizing efficiencies and effectiveness of process, standards, technology, and reporting contributing towards market opportunities to strengthen the business. The Data Analyst (s) engages on multiple projects simultaneously and works closely with team members to develop analytics and insights that support sourcing strategies. In addition, the Data Analyst (s) is responsible for projects aligned with the marketing procurement operational strategy and represents data and analytics expertise in various process setting meetings.
This newly created role is a key role in the new marketing procurement organisation. The role reports to the Global Procurement Director Marketing Operations.
- Responsible for functional or operational areas, processes, or programs, which may include dotted-line or matrixed management, can manage projects or processes
- As an individual contributor acts as an experienced professional working independently with guidance in only the most complex situations
- As a people manager typically supervises professional level employees (entry and established) setting goals and objectives for achievement of operational results
- Problems and issues faced are difficult and may require understanding of broader set of issues / having a broader perspective to identify solutions
Innovation & Complexity
- Responsible for making improvements or recommended enhancements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area
- Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experience and analysis and interpretation of issues internal or external issues to come up with recommendations / best practices
Communication & Influence
- Explains facts, policies, practices and procedures of the job area to others within and outside of the organization
- Communicates with contacts typically within the department on matters that require consolidating, explaining and interpreting information in order to reach agreement
- Works to justify and gain cooperation of other parties on practices, policies, and procedures
- The ability to build trusted relationships quickly
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Active: Makes things happen, gets things done, runs a tight ship
- Team player – always supporting the bigger picture
- Develop Self & Others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business.
- Able to challenge well and own uncomfortable conversations without alienating partners
Skills & Experience
- Ideally the candidate will have knowledge and hands on experience of: Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft Excel (BI), Critical Thinking, R or Python-Statistical Programming, Data Visualization, Presentation Skills
- Ideally has worked in an organisation managing varied sources of data and compiling insights based reports
- Ideally they will have knowledge of marketing and /or experience working in a marketing organisation.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Knowledge of sources for competitive analysis including supplier and industry data to build competitive intelligence, inform business planning and optimize decision-making. Includes the ability to create and analyze industry cost models order to assess suppliers’ competitive capabilities.
Education & Experience Required
- University Degree (Bachelor) or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Has specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline or function
Corporate Purchasing; Materials Resource Planning; Database Management; Customer Service; Food And Beverage (F&B); Contracts; Logility; Microsoft Office; Communication; Analytical Techniques; Mathematics; APICS Certification; Procurements; Negotiation; Manufacturing Process Controls; Cost Analysis; Global SAP
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.