This listing is about Tesco in England, United Kingdom
About the job
This is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-paced Distribution team. With inflationary pressures and ambitious plans, this role will partner the 4 Distribution Centre Managers to support in-year operations, and longer-term strategic direction through supporting future growth.
This role will partner the Distribution Centre Managers and their teams to provide financial stewardship, ensuring we deliver budgets and forecasts through effective business partnering, to develop and support the day to day performance, and longer term improvement plans.
At a higher level there will be interactions with the Warehouse Director to provide insight and to enable the right decisions to be made.
Please note this role will be working with Distribution Centres across the south, so the role can be worked remotely, but with the ability to travel between Hinckley and Southampton, when the need arises.
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering the Distribution Centre Managers.
- Leading the budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes, ensuring integrity across areas and providing in depth knowledge of performance to key partners, presenting at weekly and periodic finance reviews
- Building a positive relationship with the Bengaluru team that fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing to drive continuous improvement and simplification in reporting.
- Supporting the business teams, providing financial expertise for end-to-end business plans including investment committee papers and RTOC (Reduce Total Operating Costs)
You will need:
- Ability to proactively engage and challenge both finance and non-finance senior partners
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills and ability to understand both detail and bigger picture
- Ability to demonstrate peer to peer leadership, both build relations and provide a level of challenge to drive the best outcomes for the business
- Experience in change management
- Experience of distribution and/or supply chain would be advantageous
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) would be desirable but not essential
- Effective financial analysis skills
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but aren’t limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance – 5 x contractual pay
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com