This Job Listing is about Hays in Wolverhampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
TEACHING ASSISTANT NEEDED 20th SEPTEMBER START DATE
Your new school
The school we are working alongside are looking for a teaching assistant, on a long-term basis with the option of temp to perm Who will work within KS1/KS2 year groups. You will need to have an emphatic, nurturing and calm approach I am recruiting enthusiastic Primary school teaching assistants to provide general support across one of our trusted partner schools. You will be supported by a team of experienced staff members, who strive to equip their students with the necessary tools for academic and personal success. In addition to providing general cover, I am advertising for several focused support 1 – 1 positions, whereby you will oversee aiding the learning and progression of students who require more attention. These roles vary in length of placement, you could secure the optimal work – life balance.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent.
- Recent referenceable experience within a school setting in the last two years.
- Secure knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Be able to mark students’ work and track progression accordingly.
- You will have a flexible adaptable and positive approach and outlook towards work
- Valid DBS on the Update Service
What you’ll get in return
- Holiday pay accrued throughout your placement which can be accessed at the end of
- your role.
- Competitive daily rate of pay.
- £250 reward upon each successful referral.
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant, who will provide you support throughout your role.
- An opportunity to enhance your career and gain experience within a good school.
- Access to free Professional Development Training including Safeguarding and Managing Behaviour.
- Opportunity to be part of the guaranteed pay scheme.
- opportunity to work for a school which is committed to improving the quality of education for their pupils
- You will receive CV and interview advice
- Your own personal Hays Consultant who specialises in primary education within the Walsall/Wolverhampton area
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wolverhampton,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A