This Job Listing is about Tate in ChadwellStMary,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
The Distribution Centre in Chadwell Heath is a core part of our trading operations at Tate Commerce. We provide logistical support, distribution and fulfilment services for Tate Commerce’s customers, who include the Tate shops, our online shop customers, external international retailers and other galleries.
We’re looking for a new member of the team to join us as Project and Admin Coordinator on a fixed-term basis for three months. The contract starts from the 1 October 2022, running until the end of December 2022. The role will be a key supporting part of the team, working closely with the management team and team of warehouse assistants, providing key administration support to ensure the smooth running of our operations. The role consists of admin duties across the Distribution Centre, supporting both the management and floor team.
In addition, there will be a degree of project-focussed work involved in this role relating to upcoming Sale and Christmas seasons in the business, along with the plans for an upcoming relocation project.
Who We Are
- Tate Commerce is part of Tate Enterprises Ltd. the trading arm of Tate. We operate retail activity across Tate’s four sites, encompassing publishing, product development, image library and licencing
- We strive to ensure our opportunities are open to all – you can read more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We offer great range of benefits including:
- Access to all our galleries and exhibitions, including staff previews
- Generous discounts in our shops and restaurants
- Access to a wide range of training
- Long service awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tate Benefits employee discount scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Commerce is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.