Website Tandem Bank
This Job Listing is about Tandem Bank in Blackpool,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (08:00 to 16:00 & 10:00 to 18:00)
Salary £19-21k DOE + up to 20% bonus
We’re Tandem. The UK’s fairer, greener, digital bank providing hard working people across the UK with sustainable ways to borrow and save.
With more than 500 people in London, Blackpool, Cardiff, Durham and Manchester, all working together to create a fairer, greener, more accessible bank for people across the UK.
We’re on a mission to proactively help our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and accelerate the UK to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we need more people to help us achieve this goal.
We’ve taken the beliefs, behaviours, and personality and created four underpinning values. These values demonstrate our guiding principles and behaviours for everyone at Tandem. Our ambition is that these values are ingrained and always front of mind when we’re engaging with our stakeholder audiences. Our values are BRAVE, ENTERPRISING, SIMPLE and TOGETHER.
We’re building an amazing team and we’re looking for a friendly and bubbly Customer Service Advisor to support us on our journey.
They will accurately assess and manage all lending opportunities to establish initial qualification for loan in line with Company policies and procedures, whilst providing excellent customer service. The job holder will be required to comply with the individual conduct rules and meet the Company’s fit and proper standards, which will be assessed on a regular basis
The Consumer Lending team helps thousands of consumers in the UK with our Personal Loans product, our aim is to ensure we provide a fair & affordable lending solution that is accessible to those often overlooked by mainstream lenders. We have reputation for providing excellent service, ensuring the customer is at the heart of all our decisions.
We offer careers that provide great opportunities to develop and progress alongside a fast-growing, forward-thinking business, allowing you to power your potential and thrive within Tandem, the greener, fairer bank!
What you will be working on:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Accountability for individual performance and contribution to achieve KPI’s set by the business.
- Ownership of individual performance and personal development.
- Effectively listen and demonstrate empathy and respect to the customer to provide a fair outcome and positive experience throughout.
- Accurately assess and manage the risks associated to customers who are experiencing financial difficulties.
- Identify any potential vulnerability indicators and follow company policy.
- Ensure detailed and accurate customer records are kept and updated accordingly.
- Responsibility for daily workflow completion in line with the collection’s strategy.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with 3rd parties, responding to enquiries in a timely manner and resolving any queries.
- Develop and maintain a good level of knowledge of the relevant industry sector.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Experience in a similar role within a financial services collection’s environment is preferable.
- Understanding of how to interpret management information reports to enhance performance.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team.
- Ability to self-motivate and use own initiative to achieve individual target
Qualities we look for:
- Someone who will positively contribute to the team.
- Honesty and reliability
- Good organisational and time management skills resulting in the ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to actively listen and show empathy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy including working experience on Microsoft Office.
- Tandem Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
- Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
- Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people’s financial lives.
- No agencies please.