Website Tandem Bank
This Job Listing is about Tandem Bank in Blackpool,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (08:00-16:00 & 10:00-18:00)
Salary: £21,000 + up to 20% bonus
We’re Tandem. The UK’s fairer, greener, digital bank providing hard working people across the UK with sustainable ways to borrow and save.
With more than 500 people in London, Blackpool, Cardiff, Durham and Manchester, all working together to create a fairer, greener, more accessible bank for people across the UK.
We’re on a mission to proactively help our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and accelerate the UK to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we need more people to help us achieve this goal.
We’ve taken the beliefs, behaviours, and personality and created four underpinning values. These values demonstrate our guiding principles and behaviours for everyone at Tandem. Our ambition is that these values are ingrained and always front of mind when we’re engaging with our stakeholder audiences. Our values are BRAVE, ENTERPRISING, SIMPLE and TOGETHER.
We’re building an amazing team and we’re looking for a Completions Assistant to support us on our journey.
To accurately assess and manage customer and broker applications to make a fair decision in line with regulatory guidelines and Company policies and procedures, whilst providing excellent customer service and mitigating risk to the customer and business. The Completions Assistant will work within a team to positively contribute to the delivery of departmental and business key performance objectives. The job holder will be required to comply with the individual conduct rules and meet the Company’s fit and proper standards, which will be assessed on a regular basis.
The Mortgage Division is a leading provider of specialist mortgage products in the UK intermediary market. We provide a wide range of products that satisfy the market’s demand and have a reputation for providing excellent service, building strong relationships and being experts in our field.
What you will be working on:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Individual performance and contribution to achieve KPI’s set by the business.
- Owning individual performance and personal development.
- Accurately completing the final packaging for customer deals, customer’s proofs and lending files.
- File loads and verified and completed requests for same day funded deals.
- Ensuring insurance checks are updated to customer’s files in a timely manner.
- Accurately completing customer validation calls.
- Maintaining an excellent level of fraud awareness to identify and protect the company from fraudulent activity.
- Effectively and professionally communicating with the introducer network, responding to enquiries in a timely manner and resolving any queries or issues.
- Maintaining a good level of knowledge of the relevant industry sector.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Experience in a similar role within a within a financial services lending environment is preferable.
- Good organisational and time management skills resulting in the ability to prioritise tasks meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong computer literacy including working experience on Microsoft Office.
Qualities we look for:
- Honesty and reliability
- The ability to positively contribute to a team.
- The ability to self-motivate and use own initiative to achieve individual target
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Tandem Money is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Our mission is to build a business of the future, that improves people’s financial lives.
No agencies please.