Website Talk Staff
This listing is about Talk Staff in Derby, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you a motivated and experienced Administrator who is looking for a new role within a company that offers generous holiday entitlement, a competitive pay scheme and a friendly environment?
If so, we have a role that may be perfect for you.
We are working with a fantastic client based in Derby who due to a recent acquisition are looking for an excellent Project Administrator who will work within the HR team and will assist with the implementation, training, development and roll out of a new system. The client is extremely well established, successful and they really value their employees.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Experience of using HR systems
- Administration skills
- Experience of updating and maintaining a HRIS and working within a HR function
- High accuracy for inputting, collating and analysing data
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work to deadlines
The ideal candidate will also have excellent organisational and communication skills both verbally and written. They will also need to have excellent attention to detail and a working knowledge of iTrent would be advantageous too. Even though, the role is primarily administrative, experience of developing and implementing HR systems would be beneficial.
Within This Position, You’ll Also Be
- Supporting the iTrent implementation and ensuring that it is correctly configured and data migration is complete
- Assisting in training and coaching staff/managers in the use of iTrent
- Supporting a range of routine system administration tasks and user acceptance testing.
- Helping to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) ensuring accuracy and that they are easy to follow.
- Updating the system, following any system changes, amendments or upgrades.
- Assisting in database management and improvements
- Ensuring all HR records are maintained and secure, complying with obligations under data protection legislation.
Salary & Working Hours
- Salary is £21,000 – £22,00 dependent on experience
- Full Time – 37.5 hours a week
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
0115 697 2662
Company: Talk Staff
Job Location: Derby, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com