This listing is about SYNCREON in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with candidates and your key stakeholders? We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA to join our team in the UK or in the Netherlands and oversee the full recruiting cycle for our EMEA locations. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, sourcing candidates through various channels/platforms, planning and conducting interviews, and create strong talent pipelines for syncreon’s current and future hiring needs.
About The Role
How you will contribute
- Responsible for the full cycle recruitment process in close cooperation with your Hiring Managers and HR managers. Advise on the best hiring strategy and manage expectations of stakeholders;
- Develop position specific recruitment plans, identify candidate pools and create attractive and exciting job descriptions to engage candidates to join syncreon;
- Optimize the internal and external recruitment processes. Translate strategy towards operational actions and be the sparring partner during the operational recruitment process;
- Pro-actively source candidates (active and passive) in the Dutch labor market by using syncreon’s Sourcing Strategy and Applicant Tracking System (ATS: SAP SuccessFactors) in cooperation with the latest sourcing channels on the market;
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews;
- Manage the feedback and offer process to candidates in continuous cooperation with the hiring manager;
- Responsible for timely reporting and administration processes by using the ATS;
- Manage relations with external recruitment agencies and sourcing suppliers and negotiate terms and conditions;
- Participate in Global Talent Acquisition projects, e.g. employer branding activities.
About Your Skills
Your Key Qualifications
- BSc in Human Resources or equivalent;
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in international and corporate environment with end-to-end recruitment cycle in the logistics area. Experience recruiting for a 3PL supplier is preferred;
- Experience in sourcing techniques on platforms like LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Proven track record of high volume recruitment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experienced in creating Labor Market communication plans and Employer Branding activities;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and stakeholders across all levels simultaneously;
- Able to provide first class internal customer service with high energy and detail;
- Experience with using an ATS system, preferable SAP SuccessFactors;
- The position is based either in the UK (Midlands) or in the Netherlands (Tilburg) with remote work possibilities.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
At syncreon, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
We specialize in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology, Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A