This listing is about SYNCREON in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you a proactive and determined individual who can take initiative and make swift decisions in a fast-paced environment? Do you have experience with electro mechanical and electro pneumatic production equipment? Then this might be the opportunity for you! Join us as a Line Support Engineer in syncreon UK.
About The Role
How you will contribute
- Complete manufacturing/production line tasks as requested or identified and recordeport activities and/or actions in appropriate databases or related systems.
- Carry out routine daily, weekly, monthly and document results on: Internal and External line checks and Preventative Maintenance line tasks.
- Carry out routine NPI configuration, line tasks, basic repairs, line reconfiguration, cleaning, line maintenance and other tasks.
- Check and maintain inventories of tools, spares, stock, and general items and document results.
- Assist in the planning, prioritising and performance of all assigned tasks, in consultation with Process Engineers and QA team.
- Escort/accompany and induct contractors on site for engineering activities when required, ensuring compliance with QEHS and local requirements.
- Under the guidance of the TSS team, carry out routine SW upgrades/backups and assist in 1st line repairs.
- Ensure completion of maintenance/engineering tasks, irrespective of origin, on time and on budget for either syncreon or our customers.
- Compliance with QEHS by ensuring that training and appropriate PPE is always available and used.
- Maintenance and documentation of inventories of tools, spares, general hardware stock and general items.
You Key Qualifications
- BSc in Electrical/Electronic engineering with 3-5 years working with electro mechanical and electro pneumatic production equipment. IR and /or UV laser experience desirable;
- Able to train new team members and create working instructions;
- Able to plan, prioritise, and organise, with good interpersonal skills;
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, and Outlook. SAP and AutoCAD are desired.
- Line Support engineer is required to work in the main, Sunday to Thursday with a lunch time start but must be flexible to support NPI and events.
- A valid driver’s license is required as travel will be required.
- Above average level of stamina and physical condition for lifting (up to 23kg), moving and walking.
- Personal protective equipment is available and must be used.
- Line Support engineer team member cannot be colour blind.
- Shift work and standby duties may be required.
- Line Support engineer is required to liaise and coordinate with various external suppliers and contractors on a regular basis.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
At syncreon, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
We specialize in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology, Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com