This listing is about SYNCREON in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you a highly organized individual with strong project management and team management skills? Do you have a background in logistics, automotive and technology project management? If so, join us as a Project Manager EMEA.
About The Role
How you will contribute
- Working at a senior management level, taking ownership and leading business critical projects, new business, business expansions, customer product launches within the organization.
- Serving as primary liaison to internal/external stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle.
- Leading a cross-functional team on an international basis.
- Managing key project KPI’s (schedule, deliverables, and budget). Providing project status reports and identifying risks and issues impacting the project completion.
- Managing project budgets (CAPEX and Launch costs), and implementing actions to resolve cost overruns.
- Managing the project scope definition and sign-off, and leading the change management process thereafter.
- Presenting project status reports to senior executive level.
- Ability to travel for up to 100% of a working week.
Your Key Qualifications
- Education to degree level or equivalent. Possession of a recognized project management qualification (PRINCE 2, APMP, PMP) would be advantageous. Relevant experience in lieu of qualification would be considered.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Logistics/Manufacturing environment ideally with PMO/Operations Management experience.
- Experience of leading projects, new sites, new geography from project launch (Greenfield/Brownfield) to handover of working operation to local business.
- Experience of using recognized project management tools (MS Project, WRIKE, etc.).
- You should have strong organizational/analytical skills and be able to translate ideas to action effectively.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills whilst maintaining integrity are essential as you will be liaising with all levels of management and operations.
- The ability to cope with time pressure in volume dynamic operations is required whilst continuing to be enthusiastic and have a high level of energy ensuring project deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Some experience in Engineering / Six Sigma would be an advantage.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
At syncreon, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
We specialize in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology, Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org