This Job Listing is about Swissport in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Swissport is looking to recruit talented and enthusiastic apprentices to its Finance Head Office Team
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a Level 2 apprenticeship with Swissport GB LTD and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the AAT qualification.
What does a typical day look like?
- You’ll be supporting commercial analysis.
- You’ll be building presentations.
- Business partnering with budgeting, forecasting and result analysis
- You’ll be gaining financial accounting experience by carrying out reconciliations, VAT returns, and financial reporting, as well as supporting with treasury.
Why choose a career with Swissport?
- The apprenticeships will offer a structured career path, support with study for professional qualifications and experience in varied Finance roles with real responsibility.
- The apprenticeship scheme will support the successful candidates in attaining their AAT qualification to level four and then their CIMA qualification. During this time, apprentices will complete placements in Business Partnering, Financial Accounting, Treasury and with the Financial Planning and Analysis team.
- You’re able to gain skills and qualifications for long-term employment while still earning a wage.
- You’ll also be rewarded for your progress as you move through the program. As you improve your skills, your pay increases.
- You’ll be working towards an industry recognised qualification
What skills and knowledge do you need?
- No prior knowledge of accounting and finance is required – candidates should have a strong academic background, a positive and enthusiastic attitude and commitment to a career in finance.
- Logical approach to problem-solving.
- An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
- Practically minded.
- Good understanding of IT.
- Strong communication skills.
- A-Levels grades A-C.
- GCSE’s grades 9/A* – 4/C including Maths and English.
Looking for an exciting new career?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
Europe-UK-Runcorn-UK Headquarters (UKHQ)
Sep 24, 2022, 4:59:00 AM
UK and Ireland