This Job Listing is about Hays in Swansea,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your new company
Do you want to help adults with learning disabilities thrive in and get out of their own homes? A large not-for profit based in South Wales are seeking a two managers for two supported living services for adults with learning disabilities.
Your new role
This role is ideal for first time manager. You will be leading a large staff team in ensuring the best possible service for service users and promoting their independence.
The environment will be perfect for someone with a person centric approach, with regular trips out to natural beauty spots.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A QCF level 2 or level 3 with the commitment to undertake level 5.
- At least two years’ experience either as a deputy manager or senior support worker.
- Experience managing a rota
- Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, DoLS, Social Care and Health and Wellbeing Act and implication of RISCA within the management role.
- A full, valid driving licence
What you’ll get in return
- £26,193 – £28,919 per annum
- The cost of a DBS, and the Social Care Wales registration and annual registration paid for
- Fully funded QCF level 5 training
- £250 incentive for completing probation
- EAP and a full range of benefits, including generous sick pay and rewards program
What you need to know
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swansea,Wales,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A