This Job Listing is about Hays in Elland,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your new role
We have a vacancy to support Admin within the HR Rewards Team for a team that manage colleagues company cars.
- Opening mail and dealing with time sensitive notices such as parking fines, speeding tickets etc. Coordinating and following up to make sure these have been dealt with
- Updating online systems with driver details to keep online systems up to date and accurate
- Reconciling Order Confirmations with the Finance Team to ensure new cars are correctly accounted for
- Organising the return and collection of old company cars and liaising with Lex and drivers on the delivery of new cars
- Organising servicing for existing pool cars and liaising with Lex to coordinate these
- Updating the Lex system with key driver details such as changes to emails, addresses etc
- Working on the TMC platform to make sure peoples mileage figures are sent to payroll on time at the end of the month
- Responding to emails from drivers where appropriate such as providing details of electric charge point installation dates, delivery of new vehicles etc
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Administration Experience
- Procurement experience would be advantageous
- Keen eye or details
- Valid driving licence preferable
- Structured and organised
- The role will predominantly be based in the office in Elland (at least 3 days per week, the other two can be from home) for the duration of the contract.
- Flexible working hours, but generally 08.30/9 – 5/5.30
- 37.5 per week.
What you’ll get in return
- 3 months temporary contract
- £25,000 FTE salary
- Immediate start date
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4192826
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Elland,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A