This Job Listing is about Stryker in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
UK Northern Territory
Emergency Care, UK & Ireland Medical Franchise
Product portfolio: Emergency Care Transport / Patient Transport Portfolio
Location: Northern UK – North Yorkshire, North East and Scotland
Highly driven to succeed within a strong Team? Stryker Medical UK & Ireland have a unique opportunity for a highly driven individual to drive forward the Sales of the Emergency Care Transport portfolio within the Northern UK, across key Ambulance Trusts and Private Services. The role requires someone who is willing to learn, work with others and support other territories in South UK as an integral part of a high performing team.
The Emergency Care Business comprises of Stryker’s established Emergency Care product range. Stryker are industry leaders in ambulance stretchers Defibrillator’s and powered patient loading technology and this vacancy represents an exciting opportunity to work within the UK Emergency Care Team with the UK Emergency Services. Being a world leader in the development, manufacturing, sales and service of this incredible Emergency Care product range makes this role even more unique and exciting for potential candidates.
A dynamic marketplace driven by a combination of Science and Technology, Stryker lead the way with their No 1 Emergency Care Signature Brands; Power-PRO® and LIFEPAK® which improve Systems of Care for Pre-Hospital, Emergency Care Providers and continue to make healthcare better for our Patients.
After many years of partnering with UK NHS Ambulance Trusts, we are now venturing on a strategic journey to accelerate our market position with our Power-LOAD patient loading technology within the Pre-Hospital market. This position will be centric to driving new technology and better results for our Emergency Care providers as they handle patients in high pressure environments. The successful applicant will be responsible for a high value, North UK territory and they will report directly to the Emergency Care Regional Sales Manager. It is essential that the individual enjoys working as part of a close team as this role will require a strong collaborative team approach to meet the needs of our UK Patient Transport, Ambulance customer base.
- Exceed & deliver quarterly budget, yearly patient handling business territory budget, managing capital pipeline development alongside accurate Forecasting vs. Budget.
- Supporting and collaborating with enabling function teams such as contracts & pricing, compliance, customer service, accounts etc ensuring a smooth order to cash process alongside logistics and operations ensuring our customers receive the best possible service.
- Build strong Relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders within the UK Ambulance Trusts including paramedics, practitioners, fleet and operation Directors, Procurement, Finance leaders and ambulance manufacturers.
- Build clinical champions to support driving forward both current and future technology platforms across the entire Emergency Care, Patient Transport portfolio via health economics analysis.
- Ensure solid relationships are maintained and developed with our entire customer base in the Emergency Services and NHS.
- Understand / utilize market dynamics to support business growth.
- Take a creative approach to new business development for both current and future technologies by working in a team who strive for best possible results and outcomes.
- Problem solving and fast thinking.
- A desire to succeed at work in a true team environment.
- Patient handling, manual handling, or Pre-Hospital experience.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and preferable knowledge of CRM System.
- Strong Presentation skills and a great ability to work under pressure.
- Highly competitive and driven to exceed expectation and results.
- Highly Organized and displays excellence in planning & time management.
- Relationship building excellence – ability to communicate on all levels; including internal and external stakeholders .
- High integrity, Self-discipline, and self-motivation.
- The ability to travel South to support the team and customers in other NHS Trusts.
- Teamwork is a critical part of this job and integral to our strategy.
- The ability to naturally collaborate.
Check out Stryker Emergency Care at:
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.comeferrals/