Website Square Enix
This listing is about Square Enix in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
As a member of the IT Organisation and IT Service Management team, you will play a key role in supporting and developing the Atlassian ecosystem. You will work closely with the ITSM Solutions team and the Process Management team, to ensure an optimum implementation of the tools stack.
- Support and maintain the tools for the Service management processes (IT & Enterprise).
- Creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, custom fields, dashboards and reports.
- Gather requirements for business processes and determine ways to optimize/improve Atlassian tools and environments.
- Maintain and improve projects, configuration and permissions while working in a JIRA Data Center 8+ environment.
- Maintain and improve space and permissions while working in a Confluence Server 7+ environment.
- Provide good practices and suggestions for the implementation design of Service management existing projects (IT and/or Enterprise level).
- Manage, evaluate and administer Atlassian Cloud apps (formerly called add-ons).
- Determine ways to optimize/improve Jira process workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Collaborate on the backend support of the Atlassian environments, and coordinate application maintenance and upgrades.
- Communicate complex technical concepts clearly to customers.
- Communicate and share knowledge with customers.
- Provide user and administration documentation and training.
- Test new versions of the apps to ensure compatibility and continuity of the current processes (i.e., no upcoming issues, blockers).
IT Service Management Team, Project Management, IT Leadership & IT Management
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven track record of administrating an Atlassian suite, with Confluence and JIRA (ideally 500+ users)
- Skills to develop solutions for integration with other tools, automate manual processes, data migration routines and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes.
- Advanced knowledge of Atlassian architecture, focussing on JIRA, Jira Service Desk and Confluence with a deep understanding of modularized workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes.
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
- Jira Service Management
- Data Center versions of JIRA (clustering)
- Functional optimisation for JIRA and Confluence.
- Workflows, issue security and board set-up.
- Permission access for both JIRA and Confluence.
- Service Management Processes (Incident, problem, request, change…)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good presentation and training delivery skills.
- Strong team player with excellent customer service skill
- Keeps up to date on technology and industry trends.
- Proactive and motivated
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of internal/external users and offer solutions and advice clearly and appropriately.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with other, competitive or alternative collaboration tools.
- Experience with Atlassian Apps:
- Email this Issue (JETI)
- Script Runner
- Time to SLA
Our goal at Square Enix is to hire, retain, develop and promote the best talent, regardless of age, gender, race, religious, belief, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Our pledge to D&I
At Square Enix we believe in the importance of being a diverse and global company, and we stand firmly together against any forms of injustice, intolerance, harassment or discrimination. In our effort to create a truly diverse workforce, we pledge to continue to raise awareness in every step of the employee experience, from recruitment to promotions to ensure equal opportunities for all. One of our goals is to champion diversity in games and at work and work together to inspire real change.
Learning and education around D&I will be a key element for us to continue to grow as an organization. With unconscious bias training, D&I workshops and a variety of initiatives to give our employees the opportunity to be heard and be part of that change to achieve real equality. We need all our efforts to continue to build our culture of inclusion and equality.
We are also proud to partner with UKIE’s Raise the Game pledge, BAME in Games and Women in Games, to name a few.
Covid-19 remote working
Square Enix are committed to keeping our employees safe. We are listening closely to government guidelines, and this role will be based remotely until the company sees fit to return to the office. This role will be based in our Blackfriars Studio in London, upon return.
Company: Square Enix
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org