This Job Listing is about Hays in LondonArea,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your New Company
A London Local Authority is looking for an experienced Solutions Lead to join the team on a Housing Management System Project within the wider Housing Transformation Programme.
They are looking for an experienced Solutions Lead to join their team to act as the product owner for specific solutions of their integrated housing management system, managing them through the product lifecycle to ensure benefits are realised.
Your new role
You’ll lead on the design and support the implementation of new business software solutions for the Economy, supporting better understanding, implementation and take-up of solution components to support the housing transformation programme.
Lead on the investigation of operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking, defining and appraising effective business solutions options.
Lead on the definition and specification of aspects of the integrated housing management system. Design and build proof of concept and to be system builds and configuration and support the quality review and transition to post go-live support.
Facilitate the uptake of application solutions; champion solutions and ways of working; launch and showcase application solutions; lead on trials and evaluations; monitor performance and identify and specify iterative improvements.
Encourages and motivates innovation communities, teams and individuals to share creative ideas and learn from issues and failures.
Gain a thorough understanding of your solution portfolio, engaging with the market and wider user community to understand needs and opportunities. Apply an understanding of design, technology and data principles to identify and implement solutions within the Economy.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Significant experience in developing and improving computerised systems within the Housing sector
- Proven expertise analysing new and existing technologies and recommend changes to support digital transformation
- Ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to derive functional requirements based on standard procedures.
- Ability to coordinate with technical teams and business users to define business values and technical solutions that would improve the business.
- Provide assistance to management in maintaining relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL guiding principles
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. #4266111
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: LondonArea,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A