This Job Listing is about Sky in Isleworth,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
“As a senior member of the Data Governance & Enablement team within Sky Data OTT/NOW TV, you’ll be responsible for shaping our Data Analytics Capabilities product set by working across functions (business, technology, sales & service, and data intelligence), and implementing new data products that enhance our Data Intelligence capability from the capture of data through to advanced analysis and insight. If you are passionate about streaming video content and analytics, this role is for you!”
Our team develops and supports market-leading video streaming services, underpinned by state-of-the-art engineering principles. We do this at huge scale: for over 50 million customers globally, spanning NBCUniversal Peacock in the US and Sky, NOW and SkyShowtime across Europe. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that our diverse audiences can easily find and enjoy whatever they want to watch, choosing from the world’s best entertainment, news and sport.
We bring the best from the global market into Sky – we buy technology, marketing, corporate, operational services and editorial production solutions. We are an international team working with our stakeholders our partners to curate the most effective and efficient customer-led operating model. High ethical standards are embedded in our team, and we engage our supply chains in creating a sustainable future!
What you’ll do:
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders to drive, specify and help deliver data analytics products
- Manage the development of data products for analysis, insight, and reporting
- Understand and drive data that is captured throughout the Customer Journey
- Continuously identify new opportunities to leverage analytics and insights
- Build outstanding relationships with peers, to work as one team.
- Embody and actively encourage Sky’s values
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in OTT and VOD environments Successful track record in leading business streams for innovation projects in the field of data
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Technologies (MarTech), Advertising (AdTech), and OTT platforms
- Expertise at gathering/defining business metrics and KPI’s
- Technical grounding across digital systems customer journeys, reporting and billing
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to plan, prioritise and lead multiple data and analytics-based projects
There’s one thing people can’t stop talking about when it comes to #LifeAtSky: the perks. Here’s a taster:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- The magic of Sky Glass at an exclusive rate
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- A wide range of Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you’ll work: Hybrid working
The world has changed. And so have we. We’ve embraced hybrid working and split our time between unique office spaces and the convenience of working from home.
You’ll find out more about what hybrid working looks like for your role later on in the recruitment process.
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There are also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed, and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working!
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.