This Job Listing is about Skanska in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Description And Requirements
Our Skanska Costain STRABAG joint venture team is working in partnership with HS2 to deliver the new London tunnels from Euston to West Ruislip. Our joint venture team is working on sites at Euston, Old Oak Common and West Ruislip, building tunnels 13 miles long and up to 50m deep, supporting delivery of HS2 phase one.
We are looking for a Document Controller to join our HS2 team onsite in London. You will be responsible for documenting and distributing all project specific information & data via the project document management system .
- Control and distribute documentation & data in accordance with the requirements of the project
- Liaise between the Project team, Design team, trade contractors and other external parties on document management issues
- Maintain the document management system with regards to updating and modifying some areas of the master data and system set up
- Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners’ Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company’s operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project
Skills and Qualifications :
- Experience of Document Control procedures and systems
- Experience in using eB/asset wise
- Communicate positively with clarity and understanding
- Experience of working within project environments and across all stages of a project lifecycle
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender identity or expression, age, religion, sexual orientation and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and high-performing teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
We welcome you to ask about flexibility at interview stage and we will explore what is possible for the role.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us using if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
More Information About The Role
Please note this is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us:
The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the business.