This Job Listing is about Hays in Kidderminster,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
The role will be currently based on a large private country estate, in excess of 800 acres, with new build works, infrastructure, landscaping and restoration of listed building. The project value currently exceeds £50 million and all the works will be executed to the highest standard.
The role will be reporting directly to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team. The Estate is occupied and often sees the Client in residence. In addition our Client has also purchased a second significant Estate within 5 miles. The scope of works is not yet known but this will be also a multi-million Pound project. Both Estates are live and working, as a result Project work is closely co-ordinated with the Client’s Estate Team (30 + persons) We would expect the candidate to be professionally qualified (MCIOB or Degree) and have 10 years relevant experience, ideally with high end residential work and Listed Buildings. They will need to be capable of working independently but in close conjunction with the Professional Team. An understanding of the Construction Management process and the JCT CMA & TC would be an advantage.
In addition we would expect;
- CSCS card holder
- 1st Aid qualified
- SMSTS qualified
- Asbestos Awareness
- Preparing Logistic and Construction Management Plans
- Preparing detailed scopes of work for tender process.
- Review of tender return documents
- Management of Health & Safety on site
- Management of Trade Contractors with design responsibilities
- Liaising closely with the other consultants and designers.
- Review of drawings and raising of technical queries.
- Record keeping and reporting of the Construction process
- Management of change and instruction of variations
- Preparation programmes and progress reporting using Asta
- Use of 4 Projects document management software
- Close liaison with the Commercial Managers
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #3978667
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kidderminster,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A