This Job Listing is about Hays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your New Company
We are recruiting on behalf of an established company, working on a large scale highways project on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for working on a large scale highways project, this role is based on the outskirts of Leeds, The role is a permanent position working for a well established company, it will be paramount to continuously work to and meet customer expectations as well as aligning all activity to industry standards. You will also be expected to liaise with onsite personnel to ensure that expectations are being met and delivered both on time and on budget in a safe manner.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline and a relevant professional qualification, such as, MICE or MIStructE, or ONC/HNC is desirable
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes
- Strong work ethic with flexibility to work unsociable hours/nights
- Able to work on own initiative and seek out opportunities in line with level of responsibility
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card
- Must be a good team player, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understands Permit to Dig System
- Environmental awareness
- Setting out techniques – ability to use level & EDM, plus GPS
- Able to report issues with control and information provided
- Reads and understands drawings and schedules
- Understands Activity Control Plans and production of resultant information for handover file
- Strong understanding of construction tolerances
- Awareness and use of Specification and other Contract documents
- Able to produce detailed documentation for handover of completed works
- Able to take off and schedule material quantities accurately
What You’ll Get In Return
You will be given the opportunity to work on impressive projects as well as developing your career path internally.
You will receive an attractive salary that will be negotiable based on your experience as well as a company pension, phone, and laptop, living away allowance and an additional uplift. This role will also give you the opportunity to progress further within the business.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, please call Lewis Smith or Kirsty Diver on 01142760536 or click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career development. #4241109
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A