This Job Listing is about Hays in Chesterfield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year plus bonus opportunities
8:30 to 5:30 – Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 5:00 on Fridays
Office based in Chesterfield
20 days holiday, increasing 3 days for each year of service to a maximum of 35
Auto enrolment Peoples Pension
- Adaptability – Revises plan in order to respond to requirements or others’ preferences and also adjust strategy when necessary to achieve first class results.
- Creative Problem Solving – This is a key area and both short term and strategic problem solving is key
- Cross Cultural Respect – Can demonstrate an open mind without a prejudice attitude to the role.
- Customer Focus – Ensures that customer service is maintained at the highest level and therefore the customers’ requirements are promptly addressed.
- Drive for Results – Can meet deadlines for projects and maintain a high level on departmental metrics
- Interpersonal Relationships – Shares expertise with others through meetings and training. It is also imperative that you can cooperate and collaborate with all levels of employees.
- IT related experience necessary
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft OS products.
- Experience of call and case management
- Experience with dealing with technical support issues
- Ability to speak well on the phone and record details via keyboard
Primarily engaged in Service Desk 1st Line role working on the Service Desk. This involves triaging cases and handle de-escalations from the Service Desk Engineers. You will be required to deal with customer-based issues, monitor call queues and gather logs and technical information from customers. Call escalation when required and to report to the Service Desk Manager. Dealing with hardware escalations on a critical 4 hour SLA and when experienced provide an escalation point to customers on an out of hours rota. Responsibilities & Duties
- Monitor the Managed service customer environment
- Successful triaging of customer incidents on the service desk.
- Providing analysis, suggestions, solutions, resolution and advice to customers and to other internal teams.
- Monitor the incident queues to ensure cases are not left without an update.
- Provide first class response to customer with both logged and phone based queries.
- Troubleshooting and rectifying issues associated with customer solutions.
- Provide a seamless escalation to 2nd, 3rd and 4th line team.
- Creation of deployment documentation and knowledge-based articles.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes within SLA.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer.
- Deal with hardware break-fix within the customer environment.
- Act as an escalation for customers on an out of hours Rota – when experience allows.
- Preferably 6 months + experience of relevant technologies within the IT industry.
- Core Skills, Knowledge & Education
- Communication Skills – Solid communication skills, both written and oral, with very strong customer service orientation and win-win negotiation skills
- Administration – Performs administrative functions as required to manage the daily activities of the functional area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chesterfield,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A