Website Sensia Global
This listing is about Sensia Global in Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Great Britain Tunbridge Wells (Sensia)
Join Sensia and be part of the most comprehensive integrated provider of measurement solutions, production domain expertise, and automation to the oil & gas industry
Sensia UK Ltd. is involved in the industries that touch your life every day. We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Graduate Systems Engineers to join our projects team. Based at our offices at Tunbridge Wells & Aberdeen, the successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on an array of high profile, prestigious projects
We are actively looki n g to recruit Graduates, who are “ tea m players” with a positive proactive ‘can-do’ a t titude, and a f l exible approac h to work, w h i lst also being able to w or k on thei r own initiati v e w hen r equired, and who have an appetite for self-development and care e r advancement, and the ability to tra v el at short notice occasionally.
After Completing Your Graduate Programme You Will Have
- Knowle d ge of cont r o l a nd s afety s y stem applicat i ons, for t h e O i l & Ga s, Pet r oc h emical or similar industries with on-shore and off – shore experience preferable.
- Experience of safety and control system applications throughout the project lifecycle from initial design concepts through to installation and subsequent client support.
- Hardware and software design and support experience relating to control system equipment, PC’s, PLC’s (panels, control desks and control rooms) and HMI / SCADA plus integration of 3rd party equipment via communications links.
- Kno w ledge of some or all the f ollo w ing PLC and S C ADA produ c t s
- Allen B r ad l e y C LX, PLC5, SLC500, FT V i ew,
- 3rd Party automation systems e.g. G E RX7i/RX3i, GE 90/30, GE 90/70, Wonderware InTou c h, Pa n orama, Siemens HMI/PLC.
- Kno w ledge of communications protoco l s in cl ud i ng Modbus, OP C , DH + , Ethernet / IP, Prof i bus , ControlNet.
- Understanding of Control and Instrumentation.
- Understanding of Functional Safety Management requirements to IEC 61508 & IEC61511.
- Understanding of Cyber Security to IEC 62443 would be advantageous.
- A Degree/HND/HNC or similar qualification in a relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and team members at any level of the organisation.
- Computer literate, with experience of PC-based word-processing, spreadsheet and database programs and operating systems (Windows 10, 7, 2000, XP, 20XX Server, SQL
Job Description Summary
- Designs, defines and implements complex system requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Develops and recommends corrective actions.
Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time R21-9003
Sensia is the unification of sensing, intelligence and action. Sensia brings together the best of the best: the pioneering process automation, real-time control and IoT technologies of Rockwell Automation, combined with the unmatched measurement and instrumentation, software and analytics capabilities of Schlumberger.
Sensia is further strengthened by the oil and gas domain expertise and artificial lift experience shared by Rockwell Automation and Schlumberger.
The result is Sensia—the leading automation specialist in oil & gas production, transportation and processing with a team of 1,000+ experts serving customers globally.
Company: Sensia Global
Job Location: Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A