Website Search Consultancy
This listing is about Search Consultancy in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
This is an exciting time to join this fast-paced, successful household name with ambitious international growth plans for 2022 and beyond.
As the business grows and transforms, so too must the HR provision evolve to continuously improve the service offered to its internal customers. Colleague trust, health and wellbeing are key to driving the right behaviours across the business at all levels. This role is key in helping to drive this cultural shift.
The ER Manager will manage a small team of ER Advisors responsible for delivering a prompt and effective service to the UK colleague population, managing all ER activity from first-line advice through to complex casework and tribunals.
You will require strong employee relations and employment law experience, experience of managing end-to-end TUPE experience and a history of successfully avoiding and defending employment tribunals.
You will also need to be a positive, proactive team manager, driving an open, trusting and high-performance culture through empathetic leadership.
You will be responsible for reviewing and refreshing ER-related policies, processes and procedures, ensuring that these are compliant with UK law and ACAS Codes of Practice, and you will take a lead from an ER perspective on the new HRIS implementation.
- Experience of working in fast-paced private sector environments, including but not limited to Logistics, Retail, FM, Construction, FMCG, Manufacturing or similar
- Strong ER experience and EL knowledge
- Experience of managing junior teams and developing people
- Excellent team player; friendly, personable, positive, professional and empathetic
- Ability to communicate at all levels, through all media including face-to-face, Teams/Zoom, telephone, email and letter
This is a fantastic time to join this organisation, and in return you will be paid a competitive salary plus a range of corporate benefits. This is a hybrid working role with 2-3 days on-site and similar from home as appropriate.
Company: Search Consultancy
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com