This Job Listing is about Hays in Bradford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your new company
A lovely and Good Primary School in Bradford are looking for a School Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis, with the position to potentially go permanent. The school takes pride in creating a positive learning environment with a strong focus on community and being family friendly school.
Your new role
Duties And Responsibilities
- Handle enquiries from parents/ carers in writing and by telephone.
- Provide routine guidance and information to parents/ carers, local authorities, and external agencies.
- Support the end-to-end school admissions and appeals processes ensuring that all applications, paperwork, and relevant information are in place, management information systems are updated, and staff, parents / carers, and agencies are well informed.
- Maintain effective and efficient manual and electronic filing systems to ensure compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Ensure that families are supported through the admissions process and that the trust is effectively represented including all paperwork in place for admission appeal hearings.
- Provide effective administration support to the trust, including completing standard forms; answering telephone calls, responding to routine correspondence; typing and word processing; sorting and distributing internal / external mail and emails; maintaining manual and computerised records/ management information systems; and reprographic tasks including photocopying, binding, laminating and distribution of materials.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience using SIMS.
- Current and/or previous working experience in a school is an advantage.
- Experience in- creating, editing and proof reading professional high-quality documents, planning and coordinating events and meeting deadlines.
- Proactive approach to tasks. Flexible approach to working.
- Highly competent in the use of ICT especially Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Deliver on time to agreed quality standards.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
- Commitment to safeguarding.
- Grade C/5 or above in GCSE English and Maths is an advantage.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive Rates.
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point.
- School based work experience in an excellent Primary School.
- Opportunity for a long-term role.
- 1to1 advice and consultancy from Hays.
- Ongoing support from a primary education specialist consultant at Hays Education.
- £250 worth of High Street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays (Terms apply)
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Garo on 0113 200 3710.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A