This listing is about SCC in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
SCC EMEA is a 100pc subsidiary of Rigby Group plc. It is a £2.2bn pa revenue technology business operating across the UK, France, Spain, Romania and Vietnam. It employs 7,000 people and is the largest private technology company in Europe.
SCC UK plc is a £681m leading full service technology solutions provider operating in the large and mid-corporate enterprise segments and public sector both central and local government as well as health, police, security and education. SCC UK operates nationwide across a regional office network with a major hub in London and the head office and data centre campus in Birmingham.
Overall Job Purpose:
This role is a critical part of building momentum in and adoption of the initiatives that underpin the Sales Transformation and ongoing sales maturity of our UK National Sales Team. The function is responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, ensuring sales enablement efforts deliver on the strategic goals agreed upon with senior leaders.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Oversee end-to-end performance: Clearly define the competency models and KPIs that underpin onboarding and ongoing sales development, GTM readiness (including vendors / partners / distributors), content management and any associated required assets.
- In conjunction with the CRM specialist and CRM development team, own the CRM roadmap and continuous improvement of CRM adoption and data quality across the business.
- Facilitation & alignment: Collaborate with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance, Partners, Vendors to build skills, knowledge, and effectiveness through delivery of tactical programs that drive incremental margin. The role owns this plan and its execution.
- In collaboration with HR / L&D, oversee the development of training initiatives and content creation specific to individual / team needs, all in connection with the sales competency model, which this position will own. Ensure this content is kept up to date and relevant.
- Evaluation of metrics and impact: Deliver data, analysis and insight that identifies new opportunity for our sales teams. Work between vendors and distributors to do the same, ensuring SCC remain relevant and appropriately indexed wherever possible. This includes ownership of the work already started with Arrow.
- Create and run a strong feedback loop and scorecard to demonstrate the business impact of enablement programs including what is resonating / working with internal / external stakeholders with a view to continuously improving our sales performance.
Key required skills:
Some of the key skills that any candidate would need to demonstrate a track record of success against are…
- Data-driven: This role is responsible for designing and deploying initiatives but also for evaluating the results of the same to improve future iterations.
- Technologically-savvy: Effective sales enablement at scale will require an advanced understanding of our processes, system architecture and what tools / platforms exist in the market to support and enhance our current ways of working.
- Project & time management: and value-based prioritisation of multiple concurrent projects and initiatives
- Deep knowledge of the buyer’s journey: Against a backdrop of our customer and end-user digital transformation, it is critical that sales enablement managers demonstrate a keen familiarity with the buyer’s journey and its evolution.
- Exceptional (and executive) communication: As a listener / speaker / presenter.
- Innovation: Display a good understanding of emergent trends, theories, and tools.
- Collaborative approach: The role requires high levels of communication, alignment, getting buy-in, and conflict resolution techniques.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc.
- Experience in executing change management initiatives.
- Involvement and participation in sales enablement groups or communities (ideal)
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A