Website Samsung Electronics UK
This Job Listing is about Samsung Electronics UK in Chertsey,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Purpose of the RoleThe European TV Product Quality Specialist will join the team of European Product Quality, which is part of the Service & Quality team, and belongs to the European Customer Satisfaction Operations team.Main scope of the role is to support on communications, tasks and actions organisation, and act as information collection point from the 15 technical support teams of European Subsidiaries, for quality issues as received from new product launches and from in-market models’ for all TV portfolio that ranges from many different product types, including conventional TVs, The Frame and even Outdoors TVs.
Role and Responsibilities
Support the European Product Quality team on ensuring that the critical issues are addressed and followed up on timely manner, the tasks and activities are organised in accordance to product launch programs, all communications are well-explained for all 15 EU Subs to be aligned to unified practises.
Participate on NPI programs for new models launch in market and collaborate with 15 Subs to collect data and follow up on activities and requests.
Prepare data collection by accessing different kind of data from different systems, in order to consolidate particular information for products status or performance or updates.
Understand defective scenarios and highlight the potential cause and conditions.
Provide information and updates about quality issues updates, either by service bulletins for in-market volume or by countermeasures for newly built on production line, on weekly basis and accordingly to highlight areas to focus on.
Identification and understanding of unusual product performance and alert unexpected performance trends.
Drive implementation on Quality improvements with the relevant business areas ensuring clarity on the technical aspects such as HW improvements via Service Bulletins and SW improvements/upgrades over product lifecycle.
Anticipate issues and follow up to improvements deployed ensure maximum impact and return on investment by looking for side effects, measuring efficiency and understand maximum impact.
Plan and coordinate Quality fixes to key and relevant stakeholders across the business.
Key Competencies & characteristics:
- Excellent knowledge and technical understanding on wireless techcologies, server, platforms, Apps, networks, product connectivity, compatibility – previous experience would be an advantage
- Understanding of product design and production stages, SW production stages and cycles, product lifecycle. Familiarity with the terms NPS, BETA, UX would be ideal
- Understanding of industry standard important metrics along with correlation to the day to day activities such as NFF, FFR, CRRR (Repeat Repair Ratio) – desired but not essential for the role
- Understanding of meaning on graphs/charts – desired but not essential for the role
- Experience on participating on agile projects or working under agile practises would be an advantage
- Passionate about technology and mechanics
- Flexible & agile to adapt to workload changes
- Communication skills & open minded approach
- Comfortable with basics on Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent English, oral and written – other language skills is an advantage
Skills and Qualifications
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
- Analytical & practical skills.
- Willing to learn, and learn more
- Attention to detail & target perfection
- Self motivated & Proactive
- Enthusiastic & Can-do attitude
- Comfortable to work remotely and engage other functionsegions
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- BSc or equivalent degree in Computer Science, SW/telco/system engineering or relevant field, or similarly relevant work experience
- Willing to travel if required – not expected for the role