Website Salix Homes
This Job Listing is about Salix Homes in Salford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
If you believe everyone has the right to live in communities and homes that are clean and safe and be proud of their local area this may be the ideal opportunity for you! We’re looking for a proactive resident and customer focussed Estates officer that can provide support to our residents by assessing, building action plans and implementing measures to ensure all Salix Homes, properties, communal areas and land are maintained to the highest standards.
As part of the Estates Team within our Communities directorate you will work with both internal and external partners, stakeholders and customers to help breathe Salix homes’ vision of ‘helping our communities, live, grow and thrive together’.
What I’ll be doing
You will be working with customers to ensure their tenancies are managed correctly and:
- Manage and resolve a caseload including a broad range of estate management and environmental anti-social behaviour issues such as garden and property condition cases, flytipping, subletting and tenancy fraud.
- Complete regular and robust estate inspections and walkabouts in the community.
- Deliver a full range of early intervention actions whilst working collaboratively with colleagues, partners, stakeholders and multi disciplinary teams such as Salford City Council, Greater Manchester Police and Social services.
- Actively improve and develop services available to customers whilst promoting, encouraging and supporting customer involvement also community engagement activities.
- Liasing with Community Safety Team where escalation to enforcement may be required
What we Need
We’re looking for someone who is keen to develop skills and who:
- Has a good knowledge and experience of housing legislation, policy and practice also knowledge of GDPR regulations and confidentiality requirements
- Has strong case management skills with the ability to work under pressure within a challenging environment whilst managing multiple priorities and competing demands.
- Is an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with people of all levels and to ensure customers understand the terms and conditions of their tenancy management agreements.
- Has strong problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Is proactive and customer focussed with a passion for delivering and developing excellent levels of service.
- Has a full UK driving license
What we offer as a company
- Annual Salary of up to £30,984
- Up to 33 day’s holiday + bank holidays
- Flexi Time
- Flexible Working and Family friendly policies
- Generous Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance worth 3 x annual salary
- Health Cash Plan which also provides a range of discounts including discounted gym membership
- An inclusive and positive colleague culture – Investors in People Gold accredited organisation.
- Advocate of the Greater Manchester Employment Charter
Salix Homes is an Equal Opportunities Employer and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Our customers come from all walks of life, and so should we. As we’re interested in expanding our workforce diversity, we welcome all applications.
We’re proud members of the Armed Forces Covenant and will also invite to interview any disabled candidates who demonstrate the minimum standards for the role.
We want everyone to be able to perform to their best throughout the recruitment process so please let us know if you have any concerns or need any assistance or adjustments at any stage.