This Job Listing is about Salesforce in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
Tableau Software (a Salesforce organisation) helps people to see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organisation. Global enterprises, early-stage start-ups, non-profits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, and making a difference in the world!
This is an amazing opportunity to join Tableau’s Sales Operations team, on a 6 month fixed term contract. The Sales Support Representative will be responsible for both internal and customer‐facing activities that support the Enterprise sales team in creating quotes and managing other administrative tasks not performed directly by the Account Executives. This role manages the administrative tasks of quote creation, PO validation and working with the Customer Operations Team on transactional business and order processing.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Handle inbound requests from internal and external customers, following up to ensure satisfactory closure
- Prepare quotes on behalf of Account Executives in Salesforce.com CPQ tool
- Work with Customer Operations teams to handle various administrative tasks on behalf of the Account Team
- Where relevant, verifying purchase orders and submitting orders manually for processing
- Complete customer document requests (i.e. vendor forms, tax documents, general company information, etc.)
- Co-ordinate RFP and RFI responses, working with the Account Team to ensure the deadline is met
- Participate in special projects as needed and contribute to process enhancement initiatives
Who You Are
- Previous experience within a sales support, customer service or fast paced administrative support role.
- Highly organised and detail‐oriented
- Excellent communication skills (demonstrated professional phone and email etiquette)
- Flexible and adaptable to change, and working in a fast paced environment. Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and policies while providing solutions in occasionally ambiguous situations.
- Experience working varied hours to accommodate volume fluctuations caused by sales cycles, seasonality, emergencies, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows. Experience with using SalesForce.com would be beneficial. Experience with using Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets) also beneficial
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.