Website Virgin Media
This Job Listing is about Virgin Media in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
24000 + an OTE of 34,000, uncapped commission and 2.5k London Weighting Allowance
About the role:
How does a salary of £24,000, £34,000 on-target earnings, uncapped commission, company car, Laptop, iPad and amazing benefits sound?
As a Venue Sales Executive you will be required to travel to multiple stands across the region, in order to enable you to do this we will provide you with your very own company car! Because of this, we will require you to have a UK Manual driving license with no more than 8 points.
Whether it’s TV, mobile, home phone or super-fast broadband, at Virgin Media we’re 110% focused on making customers’ lives easier, richer and a little bit more fun. When it comes to potential customers, we need to make a shining first impression. Particularly when they’re in a rush.
It takes a special kind of person to turn brief encounters into rewarding relationships. With your ‘always-on’ smile and vibrant personality, you’ll be able to stop people in their tracks as a Venue Sales Executive.
Working from our fixed locations and pop-up stands, you’ll need to establish a strong connection quickly. You’ll wow them with a stunning sales pitch, using your persuasion skills to turn talks into sales once you’ve got their attention. Most importantly, you’ll be VirginMediaO2’s face and voice, so even those who don’t buy on the day will leave with a grin on their face and a positive impression.
Tell me more, tell me more…
It’s an exciting time to join this fast-growing, innovative part of our business.
You’ll be an excellent listener, allowing you to understand our customers’ concerns and deliver a solution that meets their requirements.
You’ll be working 37.5 hours per week and your manager will work with you to optimise your shift patterns to maximise your opportunities.
Core working hours are between 9.30am and 5.30pm, working 5 days out of 7, Monday to Sunday. However, additional hours outside of these times may be required which your manager will discuss with you.
Your company car is waiting; all that’s missing is you! Ready to get started?
Your first couple of weeks will be spent in a training environment to help you get up to speed on everything we offer, as well as providing you with tips and recommendations for matching potential customers to the right service or product.
The training will be predominantly virtual from 9-5pm with a mix of self-led learning and an in-office induction with your manager.
The must haves:
- A UK Manual driving license with no more than 8 points.
The other stuff we’re looking for:
- Through great conversations, you’ll be able to overcome objections from customers and influence them round to your way of thinking.
- You’ll love working toward goals and you’ll have the potential to make some extra money by hitting your targets each month.
- You’ll be a great listener, which will enable you to figure out where and how we can assist our customers.
What’s in it for you?
We know that benefits mean so much more than the ‘stuff’ we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools – all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters. If you’re up for the challenge, then here’s what you get in return:
- A combined package of £36,500 which includes a basic salary of £24,000, £2.5k London weighting allowance and an OTC of £10,000. The commission is uncapped meaning you can earn as much as you like.
- Company car
- 25 days’ holiday each year, rising to 28 after five years service pro rata
- Your birthday off, every year!
- Performance related bonus opportunities
- Our pension scheme matches your contributions from 4% up to 10% and you’ll be auto enrolled within the first few months.
- Team Rates – offers, deals and perks on mobile, broadband, TV and home phone services
- Virgin Red – get money off loads of products, services and experiences from Virgin Group companies
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here.
If Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we’d love to learn more about you. Once you’ve submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a call from one of our recruiters within a couple of days, and then we will book you in for a face-to-face interview.
When you apply, you’ll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we’ll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.
Company: Virgin Media
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A