Website Volvo Cars
This Job Listing is about Volvo Cars in Maidenhead,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Do you want to join us on our exciting journey?
Volvo Cars is on an exciting journey, redefining the automotive experience by innovating to make people’s lives less complicated. We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make an impact in a company with unique opportunities to grow and make a true difference.
What’s in it for you?
People are at the heart of our business. We want you to innovate, challenge and build a career at Volvo Cars. In return we offer hybrid working to allow for greater flexibility and work-life balance, further enabling us to reduce our environmental impact and support your personal circumstance. In addition, we offer flexible working, 15 days per year to work from any location in the world, 24 weeks enhanced parental leave and 28 days annual leave plus 4 fixed and 4 flexible bank holidays which you can use to support your personal beliefs at any time of the year. We also have a flexible benefits platform in which you can buy additional holiday and take advantage of family savings and shopping discounts. A preferential car lease scheme for employees and family members to utilise along with health & wellbeing initiatives, charitable giving days alongside personal growth and career development opportunities.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for dedicated and engaged Sales Administrators to join our growing Fleet Operations team based in Maidenhead. You’ll be the key point of contact for our retailer network to ensure timely and comprehensive delivery of vehicles to customers who have chosen to subscribe to a Volvo through the Care by Volvo programme. You will be proud to provide them with a positive experience that represents our brand. This is an exciting and demanding role, perfect for those looking for a challenge in a growing, progressive company where the customer experience is at the very heart of all we do. Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Providing the best support to our retailer partners and internal sales teams to ensure the timely delivery, maintenance, and return of customer vehicles
- Developing relationships with our retailer partners to deliver a seamless customer journey for our customers for the lifecycle of their vehicles.
- Registering vehicles in line with retailer and customer requirements keeping accurate and timely records of your work
- Liaising with our logistics and refurbishment partners to ensure the timely return and remarketing of customer vehicles
- Ensuring customer handover paperwork is returned from retailers in a timely way and reflects this accurately in systems updates so contracts are correctly set up
- Ensuring department, client brand, and individual Service Level Agreements are met
- Proactively spotting patterns to look at how we can change our processes, tools, or product to make them more effective and efficient
Do you fit the profile?
We are looking for a real team player who has the ability to review information to provide innovative solutions to problems. Motivated by working in a fast-paced, dynamic team with the ability to adapt, manage and meet deadlines. We believe you will be highly organised and process driven and be able to prioritise and can stay calm under pressure. You are positive about changes and a lover of learning, who can demonstrate improved performance to continue to develop your role and the area you are working in.
You will be passionate about helping people with a positive attitude by replying to issues through phone, chat, and e-mail. A first-class communicator with impeccable spelling and grammar in English and the ability to tailor your communication style to different stakeholders. You’ll have excellent administration skills and strong attention to detail. Strong Microsoft office experience, especially Excel is essential and a good knowledge and understanding of the automotive industry and fleet administration is highly beneficial
Benefits & Life at Volvo Car UK:
- £23,000-£25,000. Competitive salaries that are reviewed and benchmarked annually
- Discretionary, performance-related bonus scheme that rewards you whilst you help us to achieve our goals
- Hybrid working in our agile, state-of-the-art offices or from home when convenient for you and your family
- Everyday flexible working Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm depending on business needs
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays (4 fixed & 4 unfixed) + the opportunity to buy up to 5 additional days
- 15 days’ work from anywhere in the world policy
- 24 weeks enhanced and flexible parental leave for all employees regardless of gender up to a child’s 3rd birthday
- Matched pension contribution up to 5%
- Wellbeing benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- 2 paid volunteering / charity days per year
- Access to our preferential employee lease car scheme for you and your family
- Subsidised onsite restaurant plus free refreshments and snacks
- Onsite electrical charging for your Plug-In Hybrid Electric or Battery Electric vehicle.
- A set salary sacrifice spend limit, refreshed every tax year for you to choose from multiple services and products to suit your lifestyle whilst saving on tax and NI within our extensive flexible benefits platform
- Discounted shopping site with 100s of brands and online retailers
We will hold an Assessment Centre for this vacancy on Thursday 8th December, 10am-1pm at our Maidenhead HQ.
Diversify our future:
Volvo Cars is an equal opportunities employer. We are a company for people who care about other people and for the world we live in. We celebrate diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and employment practices, including hiring, recruiting, and promotion. It’s what you do that counts and we are always looking to expand perspectives and voices to shape our future. With us, you can truly be yourself, embrace new opportunities, thrive and a make a difference.
How to learn more and apply:
We do not accept email applications due to GDPR so we welcome your application via the link provided in this job advertisement by Friday 2nd December. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Vickie Ewins [email protected]
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Company: Volvo Cars
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maidenhead,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A