Website Journey Hospitality
This Job Listing is about Journey Hospitality in Cheltenham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
[Sales Administrator ]
Part-time (from 20 hours over 4 or 5 days week), hybrid working
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to help onboard our clients onto our finance systems, set up invoicing and oversee ongoing seamless management of client accounts and payments and to champion all our invoicing and payment processes.
[What You’ll Do]
- Streamline financial onboarding of our clients, from initial contracts, system set-up, direct debit arrangements and ongoing support.
- Oversee management of contracts and client set-ups in our financial system (Xero)
- Manage company information in the CRM and revenue tracking documents
- Oversee sign off of draft invoices with various teams
- Manage DD set ups and credit control system emails
- Support the Finance Manager with month-end checks & queries
- Manage general client queries and emails
[What You’ll Bring]
- Experience with invoicing and bookkeeping
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable time and task management
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Experience of using finance software (Xero, Chaser advantageous)
- CRM experience beneficial
- Project/ task management system experience helpful
[What You’ll Get]
Success is a mutual game, which is why we invest heavily in our team. We believe in true partnerships that reward equally, so in return for working with us to achieve our ambitious goals, we offer a suite of perks to complement a competitive salary, including flexible working, personal development initiatives and much more…
Does this sound like somewhere you will thrive?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Company: Journey Hospitality
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cheltenham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A