Website Royal HaskoningDHV
This Job Listing is about Royal HaskoningDHV in Liverpool,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Environmental Consultant – Early Careers
If you’re at an early stage in your career, we have a great opportunity! Our expanding UK Environment team is an exciting place to be and we are looking for talented graduates or early careers professionals to help us make a difference on our projects.
We have an early careers vacancies to start in September 2023. We have a large portfolio of work comprising a diverse range of projects. You will contribute proactively to ensure consulting services are consistently delivered to the highest standards, meeting and exceeding clients’ needs. You will be part a key part of our environment team and learn how a great team works together.
Key Aspect of Role:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and environmental appraisal;
- Supporting the delivery of developments and projects within the UK Consent and Planning system and/or Marine Licensing regime;
- Environmental investigations, monitoring, data analysis and assessment; and
- General support to senior technical specialists and the wider team.
- You will work on a wide range of terrestrial and marine projects from small niche technical studies to nationally significant infrastructure projects that make a difference in the UK and overseas.
- We provide a dedicated training programme – the Royal HaskoningDHV LAUNCH programme .
Competency and Qualifications:
If you have a relevant environmental science degree-equivalent qualification, or experience which you believe demonstrates similar skills and expertise that demonstrate the following capabilities, we are looking for you:
- Organise work in a manner which ensures required outputs are delivered on time, to budget and to high levels of quality;
- Communicate and interact well within a team, have an ability to listen to, follow and absorb instructions;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Capability to apply skills in delivery of EIA, permitting, planning and consenting;
- Willingness and capability to develop consultancy and commercial skills;
- Willingness and capability to develop project management skills.
About Royal HaskoningDHV:
Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for 140 years. Together, through our expertise and passion, we have helped contribute to a better society and improved people’s lives with work under-pinned by our sustainable values and goals. We are an independent international engineering and project management consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation.
Royal HaskoningDHV is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. We recognize that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve.
What we can offer you:
Ambitious. Exciting. Lively. Collaborative. Dynamic. That’s how our colleagues describe our company. Want to contribute to enhancing society with your expertise? Be part of an open network where you’re connected with the brightest and smartest people and technologies? Join us!
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with development opportunities and support on your career path. We have flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life including part time options.