This Job Listing is about ADVA in York,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
The Returns Administrator & Tester role will be responsible for the administration, test and onward movement of all customer and supplier returned equipment. The successful candidate should have an excellent attention to detail, strong organisation and communication skills with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
The Returns Department handle all types of product returns whether that be from the customer or other internal departments.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Test of customer and supplier returned faulty equipment
- Failure verification and failure analyses
- Processing of all customer, supplier and ADVA installation engineers returned products
- Processing of loan returned products
- Refurbishment of customer owned products according to the refurbishment guideline and rules
- Spare part management
- Reporting (internal and Customer specific)
- Administration of returns, processing, internal movement and returns within specific customer SLA’s.
- Liaise with internal departments
- Work with internal & external customers to validate incoming return requests when needed.
- Maintenance of stock locations
- Review open customer equipment returns weekly and determine appropriate action.
- Process the documents required to return equipment to customers.
- Escalate problems and unresolved issues to the Manager.
- Adherence Company Quality and H&S Procedures
- Involves some manual handling
Note: full training will be given on all elements.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Have an interest in technology
- Positive attitude towards problem resolution
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to priorities and meet deadlines
- Computer literate with use of PC based tools such as Excel, Word, and Databases.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- SAP user knowledge desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative and looking for opportunities for continuous improvements
- Flexible approach to work
- Willingness and good aptitude to learn
- Language, English
Scope of employment
- Fulltime / Permanent
- Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must be Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked or be willing to undergo the process to be checked (ADVA to arrange).
Primary location of job
- York, UK
- Office based
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary + individual goal pay + company goal pay
- 26 days holiday + public holidays
- Company pension scheme (salary sacrifice) – 7% Company contribution
- Healthcare cover for employee and spouse/children
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private Health Insurance to cover for serious illnesses (after 2 years continuous service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle Scheme and monthly gym allowance
- Free onsite parking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A