Website Remote Worker
This listing is about Remote Worker in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Business Development Manager
Location: Hybrid (London office & Home working) UK applicants only please
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + bonuses
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN1187288
We’re looking for a talented Business Development Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of outbound new business B2B sales.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Business Development Manager role you’ll be primarily responsible for identifying, nurturing and developing new business opportunities across within the UK & us.
You’ll report to the Managing Director and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s London office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Developing an individual sales plan
- Creating and developing relationships with key prospects
- Writing customised sales proposals
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Manager role will have relevant experience of outbound new business B2B sales.
You’ll also need experience of subscriptions or SaaS sales as well as hitting and exceeding sales targets.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- New business sales success
- Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external teams
- An ambitious and proactive nature
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Consultative in your sales approach
- Proactive and hungry for success
- Ideally interested of knowledgeable within digital/social marketing
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Business Development Executive, Business Development Representative or as a New Business Consultant.
Basic salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £20,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
They are providers of leading marketing data-driven insights, intelligence and consultancy, and as a business they’ve been around since 2019.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have previously been voted one the leading UK best places to work
- On an accelerated path of growth
- Encourage growth and development
Company: Remote Worker
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com