This Job Listing is about Hays in Castleford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your New Company
A global specialist chemicals business creating Speciality Products Solutions (SPS). Over 120 years of provenance with a history of providing solutions, furthering their clients ambitions.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced regulatory professional to join the team supporting the Hygiene, Home & Personal Care (HHPC) business. In this role you will operate in a matrix organisation working with a team of regulatory managers, specialists and professionals, often acting as the regulatory lead in cross-functional project teams. You will provide regulatory and technical expertise and will be responsible for helping to develop and deliver a complex regulatory program to support the objectives of the HHPC Business.
- Support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Provide analysis of biocide & chemicals policy, regulations, guidelines, standards etc, to support the development of business and regulatory strategy for managing registration of biocidal products.
- Help to identify and leverage opportunities under the BPR to develop positions for new substances and products
- Lead the compilation of complex dossiers. Including the coordination and preparation needed prior to submission such as data gathering, compilation of necessary studies as well as supporting development of new studies where required.
- Manage post submission activities, with a view to achieving a favourable outcome, including discussions with agency officials or other stakeholders whilst developing and maintaining good relationships.
- Serve as the regulatory lead and subject matter expert to guide cross functional product development/innovation teams
- Provide guidance on product marketing initiatives assuring their compliance with regulatory requirements and regulatory strategy.
- Provide effective and timely support to both internal and external customers often acting as the interface to key customers.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Excellent knowledge of the EU regulatory framework for biocidal products. Knowledge of allied regulations (Medical Device Regulation, Cosmetics Regulation, REACh, CLP, etc.) would be a bonus.
- Also desirable would be experience with a wide range of disinfecting active substances (including in-situ generated substances) as would experience of disinfection in the food & beverage or animal biosecurity industries.
- A good understanding of chemistry, efficacy, toxicology, ecotoxicology, environmental fate, or, risk assessment methodologies.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to assimilate/evaluate scientific data
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a matrix organisation
- Strong influencing/negotiation, written and oral communication skills
What You’ll Get In Return
In addition to working for an excellent company with a great reputation, this is an opportunity to move your career forward where you will be given high levels of responsibility from an early stage.
Salary up to £56k + bonus + pension + benefits
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4270947
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Castleford,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A